Since 2.32v live helper has new main tab called Dashboard.
If you have upgraded but you do not see new dashboard tab Icon. You have to do the following.
- Live Help Configuration
- Chat configuration
- Link on demo E.g http://demo.livehelperchat.com/site_admin/chat/listchatconfig
- Go to "Misc"
- Find "Home page tabs order" and at very begining add "dashboard" in demo it looks like
- Default after new install: dashboard,online_users,online_map
- All possible options : dashboard, online_users, pending_chats, online_map, active_chats, unread_chats, closed_chats, online_operators
- That's all after save you will see new dashboard tab
How to change dashboard widgets position?
- Repeat same steps untill 5 step and just look for "Home page dashboard widgets order"
- | - means column. You can rearange as you want.
- Dashboard possible widgets: online_operators, departments_stats, pending_chats, unread_chats, transfered_chats, active_chats, closed_chats
My operators does not see a departments statistic widget?
You have to assign your operators new permission.
lhuser => canseedepartmentstats