Ultimate tutorial by screenshots.
1. After you gave permission to write to cache folder. You should see the following window. If you see strange error instead of install make sure that
a. Your browser is pointing to index.php/site_admin/install/install URL
b. You gave recursive write permission to cache folder.
After that you have to give write permission to few other folders also
After that you should see all items in green color.
Next you have to enter database settings. Database have to be precreated
At next step you will see initial application settings. All of these you will be able to change after installation also.
Here is how looks our demo settings.
After clicking Finish installation you should see the following window.
So now you can login
This is the main application window.
Now click on Settings icon on top menu. And you should see this window.
From above window choose "Live help embed code" => "Widget embed code" and to you will be shown window from below. For proactive chat invitation i suggest to have these settings.
Now you can create a new proactive chat invitation. Click "Configuration" => "Live help configuration" => "Pro active chat invitation"
Here is demo configuration which we have on demo.livehelperchat.com. Some things it does:
- Message to user is send after he spends 20 seconds on page or have more than 2 pageviews.
- We require e-mail
- We show random profile from online operators
- Also we have to delayed messages there. Delayed messages can be also configured in autor responder sections.
- Also we have there long auto delayed message 40 seconds. If during that period no one accepts a chat message is shown that all operators are busy.
And here is how looks like our invitation message on site where generated script is installed.
And here is instant auto response message.
And here goes automatic auto response message.
So seems all :)