Commands allows using any client web, desktop or XMPP if you have configured it to execute specific actions against user.
At the moment these commands are implemented
- !name <user name>
- !email <email>
- !phone <user phone>
- !goto <url>
- Redirects user to specified url
- Starts translation process. P.s Works only in web client.
- Takes user screen screenshot. Then screenshot will be ready link to file will be written by system assistant.
- Redirect user to contact form
- Closes chat dialog, but leaves chat status as it was. Only web interface supported.
- Changes chat status to pending
- Changes chat status to active
- !remark <your comments about a chat>
- Returns all available information about use. Usefull in XMPP client to know more about visitor.
- Returns all possible commands list
- !note <your comment>
- Stores operator comment for future reference
Custom commands can be implemented in extensions also.
If you are missing some commands let me know.