- Skype: remdex (only for commercial queries)
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or just send a message in linkedin.
- This live help script you see on site is just demo. There is no person behind it :)
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
You may obtain a copy of the License at
- I allow removing front end/back end links/graphics related to http://livehelperchat.com, but it would be good sign if you leave them where you found them, but it's not mandority. We even have an extension dedicated for these types of works.
- If you are planing to sell it to a lot of clients and you are web agency and planing to create a simple renting service there is plugin for that also. Here is renting service example with frontend site instances are created through api.
- And yes since 2.19v you can remove copyright meta tag without any obligations to pay for something
I am in great need of a working Mac. If there is anyone that would like to donate a Mac (preferably a mini), please email me and I will make arrangements on where to have it sent.
The Mac would be used to help develop and to compile a Mac client for Live Helper Chat.
I would also be willing to give you some advertising and marketing on my site!
If you want to support a project, just donate!
Although application is Open source, but if you need some customization which you are not capable of doing by yourself, I can provide commercial support including the following works
- Custom templates
- Installation help
- Custom extensions
- Custom features
- Desktop client enchancements.
If you do not wish to spend any money, you can always ask for help at the following places
- Google groups
- Or write polite letter to me, I always try to help if I have free time and I see that your problems can be solved in a minits.
Implemented commercials customisations
- One of the clients wanted LHC instance by site, that means that there are only one installation, but he can have N+1 instances with different departments and users. I think this modification can be usefull and for others, let say who is renting e-shops etc. :) (Romania)
- Another client wanted to integrate Live Helper Chat with their own renting type software. This included
- Custom information in chat window based on domain
- Additional information gathering, like user location.
- Adding additional attributes to chat
- Transcript chat as xml to their internal service
- By their contribution all users gain some some enchancements like, number of pending chat numbers
- Option by script to turn of pro active invitation and few other small changes
- Various other coolstuff which community got from this client. Like automatic transfers between departments, cronjobs, callbacks and so on. (Canada)
- XML, JSON export module (Great Britain, I ques)
- And many other small works...