New version 2.64v - automatic offline based on pending chats number
- Option to setup department offline automaticaly if pending chat's number reaches defined number.
- New "Agents statistic" in statistic section.
- Option to set limits groups.
For update just follow standard update procedure For manual update it's update_138.sql
New version 2.63v - events based proactive invitations
- Invitations now can have events. Tutorial under way.
For update just follow standard update procedure For manual update it's update_137.sql
New version 2.62v - dynamic proactive invitations
- UX improvements for chat's between operators
- Dynamic proactive events. It's possible to setup proactive invitation based on user iddle time and mouse leaving a screen.
- It's possible now to speak and edit text at the same time.
For update just follow standard update procedure For manual update it's update_136.sql
New version 2.61v - chat between operators improvements
- Workflow improvements for chat between operators. The following changes were done
- Popup changed to modal window to start a chat
- If we have found previous chat between operator - we just open previous chat.
- If we write a message and oposite operator has closed chat. Chat will appear as transfered.
- If at the same moment operator has open this chat. This transfer record will hide itself and no notification will be shown. If any message appears under transfer chat tab. That means there is unread chat messages from oposite operator.
For update just follow standard update procedure For manual update it's update_135.sql
New version 2.60v - security update
- Possible XSS attack patch by faking HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR headers. https://github.com/LiveHelperChat/livehelperchat/commit/eee03f77f3f51fed613c5e306152ea60255edba2
For quick fix you can just add this line https://github.com/LiveHelperChat/livehelperchat/commit/eee03f77f3f51fed613c5e306152ea60255edba2#diff-530588a4db273d4c39a44978784df71eR20
- Various other small UX fixes
No database updates this time.
Page 1 of 52, Found - 260