This update includes fix for possible XSS vulnerability. I advise everyone to update. My clients whom I look after already were updates.
- Security fix for https://huntr.dev/bounties/1-LiveHelperChat/livehelperchat/
- You can change sound option per invitation now. (Play sound or not)
- Fixes for webhooks conditions being parsed incorrectly.
- Now you can change order of start chat fields including custom fields you define in start chat form.
- You can set titles for standard fields in widget theme now.
- You can set default sound setting in widget theme. (Play sound for new messages or not)
- Offline message will support BBCode now.
- Rest API call will support now also x-www-form-urlencoded request type.
- !block command did not worked.
- Chat lists has direct option to filter abandoned chats https://doc.livehelperchat.com/docs/chat/statistic/#performance
- Send message did not set nick if previous chat was not found. (Empty nick scenario)
- Now you can login to back office using e-mail also.
- If operator is not looking at online visitors widget we will not load it's content. Performance improvement.
- New widget dropdown was missing click action support.
- Users dropdown filter is now AJAX based and will filter directly.
- NodeJS extension now support option to track online visitors live status or not.
- Setting subject in the chat will sort subjects by their names.
- Bot Execute JS will support replaceable variables also.
- foreach cycle support in bot response https://doc.livehelperchat.com/docs/bot/bot-text/#foreach-cycle
- Bot buttons will support translations also.
- If visitor has closed chat there will be button invite support in chat messages.
- Different color for a system message if visitor has left a chat.
For update just follow standard update procedure There is no database update this time.