ChatterBot plugin for Live Helper Chat
This plugin consist of two parts. This plugin is not for amateurs by itself like there is some tricky part regarding ChatterBot itself. If anyone is interesting I can provide ChatterBot Digital ocean snapshot for 30 EUR. You will have everythying setup there. So only lhc extension install will be required which is easy by itself.
How to install?
- Make sure you have running ChatterBot REST API server
- Before running make sure you edit settings.default.py and rename it to settings.py
- ChatterBot requires MongoDB running.
After you have running ChatterBot you can configure Live Helper Chat extension itself.
- Copy lhcchatbot folder to extension folder so it should look like
- Execute install.sql script on your database
- Edit extension settings in lhcchatbot/settings.ini.php
- Activate extension in live helper chat, edit settings/settings.ini.php so your extensions part should look like
0 => 'lhcchatbot',
- Login to back office and clear cache.
- In left menu you will see ChatBot item. Just create new questions answers and suggested answers based on user messages will appear automatically
As you can see at the bottom you can see. Bot suggested responses.
Yoiu can teach bot by entering questions and answers. Operators do not have to write any nasty regular expressions etc...
Drupal plugin for Live Helper Chat
Small drupal plugin with which help you can easily embed Live Helper Chat embed code.
Download from: https://www.drupal.org/project/livehelperchat
Wordpress plugin for Live Helper Chat
This plugin enable easily embeding LHC embed code in wodpress. Plugin can be found at
Full XMPP chat support for ejabberd
Extension can be found at https://github.com/LiveHelperChat/xmpp-chat
Few short notices
- Standalone and Automated hosting enviroments are supported
- This enviroment is not for amateurs and requires some ejabberd, nodejs [Optional] and linux administration skills. Read more to find out :)
LHC 2.30v now has extension for SugarCRM integration. Extension can be found here https://github.com/LiveHelperChat/sugarcrm
- PHP Soap module
- Live Helper Chat since 2.30v
- Put sugarcrm folder in LHC extension folder. So it would look like
- Enable extension in settings.ini.php file. 'extensions' => array ( 'sugarcrm', ),
- Clean cache from back office.
- From top menu go to Extra Modules => SugarCRM
- Just configure and use
In chat window will be new tab SugarCRM there you can create/update existing SugarCRM Lead.
P.s it's compatible with automated hosting :) Just activate it in client instance and that's all.
Also may find usefull this forum topic https://forum.livehelperchat.com/viewtopic.php?id=1065