One of the community users has posted tutorial how to integrate drupal and live helper chat. Here is short summary
- Find out what theme your using. Do this by logging into Drupal as an admin and clicking on Appearance. I found out I was using the Bartik theme
- Go to the themes directory. In my case I am on centos 6.5 so I did cd <root web dir>/themes/bartik
- Create a js directory: mkdir js; chown apache.apache js; chmod 755 js
- Change to the js directory you just created: cd js
- Get the embed code from your live helper chat install under system configuration -> Embed Code -> Live help embed code -> Widget Embed Code
- Set permissions and ownership correctly: chown apache.apache lhc.js; chmod 644 lhc.js
- Change directories to one directory up: cd ..
- Add the following to bartik.info: scripts = js/lhc.js
- Flush the cache of drupal: Configuration -> Performance -> clear all caches
- Refresh the page!
For other notices read full user blog post - http://www.graysonconsulting.biz/?q=node/3