3.59v Various changes
- Option to automatically close the chats where visitor has abandoned them. In other words will close chats where pending widget row indicates that visitor has left the chat.
- Option to do prefill offline message form. Usefull if bot redirects to offline form and you do not want that message area would be prefilled by previous covnersation.
- Update chat -> Transfer to operator has now option to transfer chat to operator and ignore department online hours.
- Internal failing of visitor sending messages will be logged in audit log. Usefull if you experiencing high load and want to investigate why it's happening.
- Transactions will be used on remarks saving.
- saveThis method was not respecting passed arguments to indicate what columns should be updated.
- Department load statistic modal window.
For update just follow standard update procedure For manual update it's update_232.sql
3.58v New right column
- You can change TOS field text value directly in theme. E.g Our terms of service [url=http://livehelperchat.com]Live Helper Chat[/url]
- There is new option to close all active chats based on last message.
- Right chat column layout was changes
- Screenshot from chat was not updating image if more than one chat was open at a time.
- Mobile app will show notification if chat was transfered to an operator.
- Option to reload widget theme on the fly. Usefull if your APP is switching between dark/bright themes.
- Statistic for last 24 hours won't be generated if operator clicks a tab.
- [html] tag will not be rendered for an operator to avoid bad operator scenario :D
- We will try to assign default chat by departments priority.
For update just follow standard update procedure For manual update it's update_231.sql
3.57v Various changes
- New widget offline form will support file field now.
- Webhook has option to set alternative scenario of conditions are not met.
- Change how soft limit is calculated for department load statistic.
- Popup was not showing offline form even argument was passed in embed code.
- Dashboard open chats has sub-tabs instead of list one after another.
- Start chat custom field settings was not setting required attribute if not first one was checked.
- Webhooks conditions can be applied to standard events now.
- JS API to send messages as visitor from third party JS.
- Images will show download icon always.
- If sending message to chat fails we will show an error to visitor.
For update just follow standard update procedure For manual update it's update_230.sql
3.56v Performance improvements
- Chat export will have modal window dedicated to chat's export with subject and messages types inclusion.
- FB and Twilio extension has new documentation for easier understanding how to install. https://github.com/LiveHelperChat/twilio https://github.com/LiveHelperChat/fbmessenger
- Sandbox error for serviceWorker will be ignored. Edge case devices handling.
- You can have notifications for active chats which get's alert icon assigned
- Notifications won't be shown if you have many pending chats and change sort
- If storing message fails we should show visitor what happened. So he can try again
- We should also keep his last message attempt
- Reduced number of renders checks in widget
- Translations performance/cache improvements
- You can override now also english translations - https://doc.livehelperchat.com/docs/language/#how-to-override-default-translations
- If sending message from a new widget fails we will show now message for a visitor.
For update just follow standard update procedure For manual update it's update_229.sql
Desktop application written with electron
Just a small friday experiment.
You can try out desktop app written with electron. The main advantage it's same render engine as chrome just without any google stuff :). So it's even faster :)
Page 6 of 79, Found - 391