3.91v - Various changes
- Survey API. See a swagger survey section.
- Fix tricky case if the manager is monitoring a chat and chat being transferred to him, the chat was not auto accepted. It will be now.
- The mobile app now supports android notifications categories.
- Further 8.1 PHP support improvements.
- The system tab will be remembered now on refresh.
- If the proactive invitation is used with the bot append option we should not show the next time invitation once a visitor closes it.
- SVG Cleanup on upload for security reasons.
- Operators statistic directly in online operators widget.
- Department statistic link directly in pending/active chats widget.
- CSRF token for logout link.
- We now have a zoom image option directly in the chat widget.
- Pre chat conditions.
For update just follow standard update procedure For manual update it's update_263.sql
3.90v - Small fixes
- Widget theme table columns type changes. On some MySQL servers, it was returning that row size to big.
- In widget theme alias now is optional to avoid breaking existing implementations.
- Added tooltip explains for alias
For update just follow standard update procedure For manual update it's update_262.sql
3.89v - Canned messages disable option
1. Canned messages can be disabled now.
2. Further 8.1 PHP compatibility fixes
For update just follow standard update procedure For manual update it's update_261.sql
3.88v - Department and Theme alias support as argument
- Theme alias and Department alias.
- PHP 8.1 compatibility fixes
These alias features will allow hiding completely existing departments from visitors. They won't see all of them if you make departments argument required and put a string for arguments.
For update just follow standard update procedure For manual update it's update_260.sql
3.87v - Canned messages activity period && Log action response type for the bot
1. New trigger response type. Log action useful in case you want to store historical chat actions.
2. Canned messages can have an activity period. E.g some messages can be active during Christmas period or just morning hours.
3. Chat export has more prefilled variables.
4. While sending a manual message to an online visitor it's possible to ignore the bot.
5. Online hours operators statistic now has seconds filter.
6. Improved older PHP versions support.
7. PHP-Resque replaceable variables were lost during trigger process events.
8. Hide block by nick if visitor nick is "Visitor"
9. Large inactivity timeout values and custom permission to use them.
10. Region/State detection improvement for chats.
Many other changes all around
For update just follow standard update procedure For manual update it's update_259.sql