3.86v - Rest API permissions
Rest API from now if it's not an admin account has to have exact permissions to use each Rest API call. Make sure you check these permissions in https://api.livehelperchat.com/
- Rest API access can be restricted only to Rest API keys.
- Rest API keys themself can have IP restrictions
- Bot Rest API call default trigger can execute selected trigger only one action.
- Output parsing in Rest API calls, now can have two conditions.
For update just follow standard update procedure For manual update it's update_258.sql
3.84v & 3.85v password requirements
Just because lack of time I did not found time to write proper update articles. So now post to cover 3.84v and 3.85v
- Now you can explicitly control what one operator can change in other operator departments. https://doc.livehelperchat.com/docs/users/account-edit
- In password change requirements you can force users to logout after certain period of last login. https://doc.livehelperchat.com/docs/users/password-requirements/
- You can automatically disable operator if from their last login passed X number of days.
- In password requirements you can set bunch of other requirements for the password.
- Read only departments groups https://doc.livehelperchat.com/docs/users/account-edit/
For update just follow standard update procedure For manual update it's update_256.sql & update_257.sql
3.83v passive option for a view and new user menu
- You can set view as passive, so it won't be updated in the background and will save resources.
- User menu layout change and few options to change directly.
For update just follow standard update procedure For manual update it's update_255.sql
3.82v views and forms, save your search as a view
- Views - you can save a search as view and see always updated results in My views.
- Forms now can update chat attributes. https://doc.livehelperchat.com/docs/modules/forms
For update just follow standard update procedure For manual update it's update_254.sql
3.81v new geo provider - abstractapi and bunch of other changes
- Canned messages usage statistic collecting option. Can be activated in statistic configuration tab. `Collect canned messages usage statistic`
- Security fixes. All these were CSFR based issues which does not have much usage in real life scenario unless you account is already compromised. None of them are related to action which could be coused by visitor visiting your website. Update is still recommended.
- Integrated https://www.abstractapi.com/ip-geolocation-api as geo detection provider.
For update just follow standard update procedure For manual update it's update_252.sql and update_251.sql