New version 2.87v - Chat subjects
- Subjects for chats.
- Standard widget/Proactive invitation will be submitted using XHR request. This will avoid record in browser history.
- FAQ, Questionry, Chatbox widget improvement toa void error in "messages"
- Emoji icons for chats.
- Search in chat list by user group or department group.
- Statistic by week.
- Sync offline/online icon in cross window environment. Child window will detect activity and report to parent window to avoid false positive for inactivity.
- Footprint cleanup algorithm change for high load environment.
- Bigger font size on mobile devices so scaling of widget won't be triggered.
- Search by subject is not yet supported will be added in the upcoming releases.
For update just follow standard update procedure For manual update it's update_162.sql
New version 2.86v - read only departments
- Option to allow read only chats. In user account editing window you can choose what type of assignment it should be. Read only or write also.
For update just follow standard update procedure For manual update it's update_161.sql
New version 2.85v - updated to utf8mb4 encoding
Live Helper Chat was migrated to utf8mb4 this will allow to store us emoji icons. Also these changes are related to telegram and facebook extensions. These two extensions also were updated to support
For update just follow standard update procedure For manual update it's update_160.sql
Automated hosting now supports Telegram as support client or directly.
That means you can use Telegram as support client or just as one of support channels.
Automated hosting migrated to more powerful server
Automated hosting has been migrated to more powerful server. All instances should be noticably faster now. Upcoming changes
- Telegram bot integration. You will be able to support your bot through LHC or just use Telegram mobile app to support your visitors.
- Facebook messenger support in automated hosting.
If anyone notice some issues, let me know!