3.79v and 3.80v Custom repleacable variables in canned/bot messages
- Custom replaceable variables which you can define in back office. They also allow to set custom value based on chat attributes. They are handled in bot responses also.
- Now you can block visitors by their e-mail address. Usefull in case you are passing this information.
For update just follow standard update procedure For manual update it's update_252.sql and update_251.sql
3.77v and 3.78v Improvements
Because of crasy July I did not found to write what's new in these two past releases so here is a summary
- Few tables records were migrate to bigint(20)
- Live Helper Chat will no longer require operator to relogin for permission/assigned department changes to take effect
- Performance improvement regarding hashtag workflow in canned messages/bugfix also
For update just follow standard update procedure For manual update it's update_249.sql and update_250.sql
3.76v Canned messages with subjects
- Canned messages can have subjects now su upon usage these subjects will be auto added to the chats.
- Canned messages will have list of max 50 items returned.
For update just follow standard update procedure For manual update it's update_248.sql
3.75v Chat routing priority
- Option to blink active chat if visitor is waiting to log response from the operator
- Chat routing will allow to forward chat directly to department.
- Statistic will allow to export directly to CSV
- Chat list export will have more fields in exported file
For update just follow standard update procedure For manual update it's update_247.sql
- Now you can send invitation message to mass users at once.
- You can filter online visitors who are connected to website only. Using nodejshelper extension this gives live view who is connected.
- Canned messages now can be assigned to more than one department.
- Private messages between operators will have a sound now.
- Canned messages import/export will support tags now.
- Users import will have more fields to prefill now.
- Department list will be sorted by same order as in the widget filters.
For update just follow standard update procedure For manual update it's update_246.sql
Page 8 of 85, Found - 422