3.33 Various small changes
- Cookie path argument.
- Operator to operator chat improvements.
- Admin fields now can be prefilled.
- Hidden if prefilled option.
- Option to define explicitly in back office on what domains caht will work.
- If embed mode is used and leave a message is disabled and offline_redirect is provided. Live Helper Chat will redirect customer to provided page.
- Notifications about new messages will blink page title.
- Unread messages will be played only if page is not focused.
For update just follow standard update procedure For manual update it's update_207.sql
3.32 Rest API response type trigger for a bot
- Rest API Response trigger type. You will be able to integrate any third party API easily.
- Added protection against recursion if some messes around and calls itself in bot building workflow.
- Option to set default actions for unknown button click.
For update just follow standard update procedure For manual update it's update_206.sql
3.31 Better compatibility with sub-domains installations
- Updated .htaccess files so Live Helper Chat should work out of the box with subdomain installations.
- PHP Session was starting where it should not have to. Will increase widget performance a little bit.
- If widget was minimized and restored again popup was not showing proactive invitation.
There is no database update this time.
3.30 New widget is now preferred one
- Bot triggers enhancements.
- Regrouped triggers by their complexity.
- Repeat restriction trigger can be global or local per trigger.
- New widget out of beta and now is preferred one.
- Proactive will remain in the widget for all session once it's triggered. See how demo it works. It no longer disappears from widget on widget close.
- Active operator chats were not updated when owner of chat changed because of transfer.
- Metalanguage support everywhere.
- Changes required for multiple clients support. https://doc.livehelperchat.com/docs/chat/multiple-clients/
- It required to change permission if your operators does not see anymore all users/operators see https://doc.livehelperchat.com/docs/chat/transferring-chat/#my-operator-sees-only-to-him-assigned-departments-and-only-his-departments-operators
- Update how default dashboard will look like for a new installations.
- Operator passing in new widget
- Static URL generation in embed widget window
- Canned messages search will be performed also in title. https://doc.livehelperchat.com/docs/canned/#canned-messages-in-chat-interface
- RTL support for a new widget.
- Connection problems will be reported in dashboard.
- And many many more changes...
For update just follow standard update procedure For manual update it's update_205.sql
Week 6 recap - March 30 - April 5
Weekly video for changes
Page 10 of 76, Found - 380