4.01v - Bot workflow improvements
- Option to skip event listener.
- Custom event for Rest API call for external logging.
For update just follow standard update procedure For manual update it's update_273.sql
4.00v - Rest API Cache
- Option to cache Rest API request. Usefull if Rest API behaves just as intent, sentiment analysis because responses are always the same.
For update just follow standard update procedure For manual update it's update_272.sql
3.99v - Sentiment analysis per message
For update just follow standard update procedure For manual update it's update_271.sql
3.98v - Share your view
- Option to share your views with other operators.
- Scroll was at incorrect place in case message area was hidden.
- Various other changes including security ones.
For update just follow standard update procedure For manual update it's update_270.sql
3.97v - Various fixes
- Search by phone.
- Security fixes. Update highly recommended.
- Improvements to dashboard request frequency.
- Edge case widget hide/show scenario fixes. Was not possible to close the proactive invitation if the status widget was acting as a close button.
- An operator will be in text grey (online operators widget) if he can't write to any department assigned.
- Visitor hold option. You can pause autoresponder for the `visitor not replying` if you know that visitor will take time looking for info.
- Delete action should wait until the request is done.
- The mobile app supports live online/offline status monitoring.
- The dashboard left column will be always visible on any other page of LHC. Possible to hide/show it.
- Admin chat interface will render presented buttons for the visitors.
- The audit log list will have a quick view option as a modal window.
- The audit log will store all messages as JSON if not a string passed.
- Online operator counter in the online operator's widget. Will show exact number of operator whois online and has write permission.
- More complex `secrethash` value generation during install. I would suggest for the existing installation just write it a quite long complex string with various special characters.
For update just follow standard update procedure For manual update it's update_269.sql
Page 5 of 86, Found - 427