Version 1.18 released, some more nice features
Was working hard past week after work to bring some nice featues to live helper chat. So here is change log.
- GEO Detection
- Page widget availability
- HTML Code generation upgrades
- For upgrade please execute doc/update_db/update_4.sql,doc/update_db/update_5.sql,doc/update_db/update_6.sql queries.
- Option to block users in back office and chat window.
- Option to see users browsing the site
- Caching options
- Asynchronous status loading
Read more for upgrade notices.
Show some love for live helper chat :)
As you see I'm working really hard to bring new features as soon I can. Everyone who wants contribute to project can do the following things
- Recomend it using facebook recomend buttom on the right
- Give it some Google+ likes
- Send new languages translations. I suggest make translations based on Lithuanian language.
- Make status images online or ofline at the moment there are only text.
- Make custom theme using override method.
- Give me some ideas what else usefull can be done.
- Or if you do not wish todo any of my describes things you can always donate :D Atleast I will buy few apples for my hard work.
If anyone is interesting why I'm developing it. I'm having fun making it free and see how commercial projects will react. I think together we can make it better than most commercial products.
Final design of page widget
Was working hard to finish page widget, not mutch left, who wants can see progress on github remdex_dev branch . Here is few more teaser screenshots :)
As you see header is changed also more space for chating in widget mode icons are shown for users, date format is new also. There are some changes pending in back office regarding embed code generation.
Sneak preview of page widget
Just wanted to share how widget available on page right bottom corner will look like. This widget will be shown instead of popup. Ofcourse it will be configurable.
What do you think?
P.s I know it needs more styling to fit text correctly etc.
GEO detection implemented
From now on you can also see from what country come request. You just have to configure GEO detection.
- Execute doc/update_db/update_6.sql, make sure you have executed also doc/update_db/update_5.sql
- Replace design,lib,modules,pos folders.
See live demo how it looks in reality. Desktop client also was updated to support user country data.