Atomic templates and modules cache
I have just pushed update in github regarding atomic template/module cache. This actually increases performance because we do not need anymore eZ Components cache layer and we use very fast just few tens lines of code php class for caching.
If you encounter any error let me know also if something goes bad you can also disable cache in settings.ini.php file.
Change log: https://github.com/remdex/livehelperchat/commit/5afd0be6e14b289b1551e63012e171c0ee6500fe
New version 1.44v, maintenance release
- Templates were loosing cache because for template cache identifier was used incorrect server variable. Performance FIX
- Separte template for page header in user part. This allows us to override front end without influencing back office style.
- Updated to latest colorbox version.
- Renamed translations files from xml to ts
- Updated translations
- Czech, new translations
No database update this time, so just follow standard upgrade instructions
From now you can contribute translations directly on https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/live-helper-chat/
Thanks for one of the users letting me know about this cool project :)
New version 1.43v, wait time, chat duration tracking
- Wait time tracking
- Chat duration tracking
- Separated admin chat tabs to separate templates for easier override.
- Option to limit invitations based on pending chats number.
execute doc/update_db/update_30.sql and follow standard upgrade instructions
New language - Chinese
We just got Chinese language. Say big thanks to Derek Chai
More updates are comming. If not this month so next month. :)