New version 1.36v, new language and captcha protection.
Fixes and enhancements:
- Captcha protection - user won't have to enter anything. I have implemented AJAX powered captcha. This worked quite well for my other projects.
- New German language
- Full translations for desktop client
- English grammar fixes.
For update follow standard upgrade instructions.
New version 1.35v, even more flexibility for overriding css, templates, images
- CSS, JS, CSS images now can be overrided in extensions.
- Debug output window now will show used CSS and JS including CSS images paths.
- Now you can override also CSS images files.
- Extensions now support css, js, css images etc.
All this was done without any performance loss then cache is enabled.
New version 1.34v, SMTP support and Option for user change online status
Glad to announce new version. Here is new features
- Now Live Helper Chat supports SMTP for sending mail
- Option for users change his online status to offline or online for that you have to grant users new permission
- Users -> Allow user to change his online status
execute doc/update_db/update_24.sql and follow standard upgrade instructions
Demo also was updated.
New Arabic Translation from Vision Advanced Systems co.
I just got Arabic translations and pushed live in master branch. These translations were provided by Vision Advanced Systems co. So we have first RTL language.
Chrome notification API added
Small feature for live helper chat. Now we support Chrome desktop notification API. Please see demo version. In order to see notifications about new chats you have chat grant permission to show notifications. This can be done at
Settings -> New chat notification settings
At the moment these notifications is supported only in Chrome and Safari 6, but they a comming to firefox also.
Here is screenshot how it should look like: