Weekend over, some summary
Just after whole weekend of programming Live Helper Chat, here is list of things which were done during the weekend
Donations are really appereceated... Like Live Helper Chat is just a hobby :)
New version 1.30v, upgrade to foundation v4 and RTL language support
This version features upgrade to foundation v4 CSS framework version and RTL language support.
Please read more regarding RTL language support here
Like i had a to change a lot of templates because of foundation v4, you may have to adjust your templates a little bit. But it should be peace of cake actually. So now I need just any translated RTL language. If you find it usefull please donate. I'm not sure that there exists any of open source solutions with full RTL language support :)
New version 1.29v, FAQ module for your joy
Hi, new version. I have been working hard pas few weeks 10h or 12h, that's why this release was a little bit delayed. But it's better later than never.
- FAQ module, show FAQ questions to your customers based on their URL/Location
- Custom position from top if middle right or middle right is chosen.
- Dutch translation, thanks to Robin Stuivenberg
- MacOS bundle, requires QT 4.7 or 4.8 runtime library. Anyone can compile without dependency?
- In install by default will be writeln 127.0.0.1 as database server
- If you open page without installing first you will be redirected to install page now.
execute doc/update_db/update_20.sql and follow standard upgrade instructions
Upcoming FAQ module, some teaser ;)
Just thought it would be interesting to see how FAQ widget module will look like on frontend
This module will feature
- Questions based on URL, only relevant questions to user page will be shown
- Option for users to ask their questions
New version 1.28v
- Even more smarter way to check for new messages. Avoids query to messages table and first check that user last message id is lower than chat last message id.
- It's better to add one query on message add than execute each time two queries.
- Override CSS created in custom theme folders.
- Different positions for main live helper widget.
- Small other changes, HTML some cleanup, and debug output movement from main footer.
- Number of transfered chats will be shown also in transfer tab.
- Close dialog, Close chat, Delete stopped working after I introduced new algorithm for checking messages. This is fixed.
execute doc/update_db/update_19.sql and follow standard upgrade instructions