If anyone wonders why I'm doing this
Just thought it would be interesting to share the reason why I'm spending enourmous amount of time on this project.
- It's fun to see increasing number of installs and how chat is being customized.
- At the time I started this project there did not existed really quality Open Source product for Live Support software. Do you know any open source product with sutch code quality and with so many features? At the moment I know only two real Open Source alternatives
- http://mibew.org/ - has not been updated for over two years i ques, correct me if I'm wrong
- http://www.craftysyntax.com/ - design like from 2000 years :D
- Perhaps in the future I will think how to make little money from all this, but you can be sure it will never be closed code project and will always remain Open Source. Perhaps some day I will add automated hosting etc.
Let me know in comments what you think in general about Live Helper Chat :)
New version 1.39.1v French, Italian languages and few others smalls additions
- French translation from icime.me
- Italian translation from cliccaprezzi.it
- Option to hide online users tab from operators.
- Permision - Chat -> Allow user to view online visitors
- Renamed "Online users" to "Online visitors"
These two languages was shamelesly taken by me, because I found them :D. If you use this software atleast contribute back translations so others users will be able to finish what you started. That's how Open Source works. These languages are missing some string so everyone speaking Italian or French are welcome to finish them :)
- 1. Removed not needed span element in online visitors section.
New version 1.39v Russian, Polish language, new chat window, users footprint
1. Russian language by http://phone-home.ru
2. Polish language by http://poliman.pl
3. Footprint for user browsing
4. Google map user info with footprint
5. Reworked chat window with additional user info
5. Preview chat window listing update
execute doc/update_db/update_27.sql and follow standard upgrade instructions
I think next version will include various small usability enchancements.
Demo also was updated. Play around with it :)
New language - Polish
Just commited Polish language. Say big thanks to poliman.pl.
New chat window teaser
Read more for screenshot