Version 1.19 released, even more features
Here is plain change log
- Option to send messages to browsing user
- Option to change operator message timeout
- Redesigned a little bit online users window.
- For upgrade please execute doc/update_db/update_9.sql
- And add two variables in settings.ini.php file
- 'https_port' => 443,
- 'check_for_operator_msg' => 10,
- See where these settings have to be putted
Demo also was updated.
Top menu rearranged
I have rearanged top menu and moved some parts to documentation section.
New option to change required form fields
Now you can change required form fields in back office. For that you will have to pull newest version from github. You will have also execute update_8.sql from doc/update_db folder. This will allow you let say - make the only visible field in start chat, user question. Demo was also updated. Just play around with our demo and see by yourself.
A little update again released
This time I have made possible change footer, company name, company url changable from back office. Just checkout github and follow standard upgrade instructions. Install now also will enable template cache by itself. No need to enable it by hand. Demo also was updated. See demo chat configuration section.
Version 1.18 released, some more nice features
Was working hard past week after work to bring some nice featues to live helper chat. So here is change log.
- GEO Detection
- Page widget availability
- HTML Code generation upgrades
- For upgrade please execute doc/update_db/update_4.sql,doc/update_db/update_5.sql,doc/update_db/update_6.sql queries.
- Option to block users in back office and chat window.
- Option to see users browsing the site
- Caching options
- Asynchronous status loading
Read more for upgrade notices.
Page 61 of 65, Found - 323